Your home’s water heater is a necessary tool, albeit an often-forgotten tool. Your water heater sees a lot of use every day, and that means when it starts malfunctioning it can be a major inconvenience, setting back your daily tasks and interrupting your routine. That’s why it is so important to have a trusted team on your side to correct the issue immediately and get your home back up.
There are many factors if you will need to replace your water heater, here they are:
- Appearance. Do you notice signs of corrosion? Is the water in your home discolored or rust-tinted? If so, it’s probably time for a new water heater.
- Sediment buildup in the tank of your water heater can lead to a number of problems. If you’ve never had the water heater flushed, it’s possible that buildup has occurred.
- Has your water heater recently required frequent, costly, or repeated repairs? Constant breakdowns might be a sign that it’s time for a new unit.
- If you find that your home is frequently without hot water, or that the water coming from faucets is lukewarm at best, water heater replacement might be needed.
- If your water heater’s tank has an obvious leak, it’s time for a replacement. Leaks are typically caused by internal issues and are rarely repairable.
- Is your tank water heater more than 12 years old? It might be time to start considering replacement, especially for units that have not been maintained.
Our water heater installation and repair specialists have the experience and knowledge needed to carry out your service flawlessly.
Installing a new water heater every 10-15 years will ensure you are not wasting money on an inefficient unit and costly repairs. Our licensed and insured experts can help you determine if your water heater needs to be replaced or if repair is the most cost-efficient option.
We offer professional water heater installation. There are numerous makes and models available today, from high-efficiency systems to your typical gas water heater. We work with each of them.
- water heater repair
- water heater installation
- tankless water heater repair
- tankless water heater installation
- water heater problems